August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 October 2007

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Greetings

This is the first blog of Augusta Tooth. I am Augusta Tooth.

Actually, Augusta Tooth is the pseudonym that my sisters and I thought up years ago when we were telling my mother that she needed another name to publish under--which since she was writing books about religion and classical music wasn't really necessary.

Why am I writing under a pseudonym? I like the idea of revealing all, but I like the idea of anonymity as well. When you are psychically taking your clothes off, it feels good, but do you want to deal with the fallout from it?

This will also be a good way for me to get to know August Tooth. Perhaps the real question is "Who is Augusta Tooth? What is she like? What does she care about?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home